We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the UK’s largest specialist wine retailer!
Ensuring the smooth flow of products to be delivered on time, in full, to support the delivery of the sales plan, margin and Availability for each Product Group. Managing the
ongoing allocation and replenishment decisions to ensure Availability within stores is above target and that we have the right product in the right place at the right time for the right customer.
- Raising of Purchase Orders for all products within defined lead times in line with plotted orders off the line cards and that we are maximising our pallet or container fills.
- Track all raised purchase orders, ensuring supplier received order, we have an updated ready date within 2 weeks of order placement and updated on new next due, track to ensure collected on time and planned delivery within original required w/c date into depot.
- Proactively review any risks to delays lines in terms of customer availability by working with cross functional teams to ensure proactive actions taken
- Oversee, track and monitor seasonal range launches, new line launches and delisted stock exit plans
- Maintaining optimum availability in store and Hemel of all retail lines that these are planned to be allocated in line with allocation guidelines to ensure the right stock in the right store.
- Efficiently dealing with freshdesk tickets within agreed SLA’s to support our internal customers.
- Work closely with retail colleagues to support ad-hoc large order requests and ensure communication is effective at all times.
- Close tracking of all promotional lines to ensure placed on time, on track to launch promotions 100% on time and in full. Work proactively with cross functional teams to manage / mitigate and foreseen risks to launch.
- Consistent review and process improvements to hit availability targets and store service levels by product
- Maintaining store stock levels in line with service level requirements and store stock cover by category in line with category OTB guidelines
- Ensure the smooth regular flow of orders to ensure we maintain and hit budgeted stock cover and stock value by period (working capital)
- Work on selected products to support and delivery Supply Chain Initiatives which supports the wider Supply Chain plan and overall strategy
- Be a ambassador for total supply chain with close cross functional working with sales, buying, merchandising and retail to deliver on the retail growth strategy
Knowledge & Skills Required
Full end to end supply chain understanding of required processes with an awareness and ability to control costs.
Strong Retail commercial awareness.
Knowledge of business IT systems (including google applications, iSeries, Retail systems & Axis) – Can be Trained.
Ability to analyze large data sets to define correct actions to take.
Ability to work on various tasks and able to work within a fast paced proactive environment.
Requirement to have strong analytical skills / excel / google knowledge.
A key problem solver, be able to think quickly under time focused deadlines.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term 6 Month Contract
- Location: Support Centre Watford - 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office.
Please ensure you have a conversation with your Area Manager and Regional Manager first before applying.
We look forward to receiving your application! Together we are Majestic! #TWAM