Sales Assistant or Driver
You will help our customers discover wines, beers and spirits they love with market-leading customer service.
It starts with working closely with your store team, identifying the needs of your customers and delivering an experience like no other – whether this is through in-store wine tastings or punctual, friendly deliveries. If you're looking for either flexibility to suit your lifestyle or an opportunity to progress your career in the drinks industry, this could be the perfect role for you.
What's it like being a Sales Assistant or Driver?
- You'll give each customer five-star service, so your store is their first call every time they stock up on drinks.
- You'll use your growing wine knowledge to tell the story of wines, beers and spirits at the in-store tasting counter and when recommending a customer's next favourite drink.
- You'll help run a smooth operation, ensuring your store is clean, well-stocked and, most importantly, a great place to shop.
- You'll get a good deal of exercise on shift – there are a lot of wine boxes to shift around.
- You'll work as a flexible member of a tight-knit team, contributing to store targets and successes.
Training and development
Whether your role is on the road, delivering wine, or in store, guiding customers through tastings, you'll learn a lot about customer service and the world of wines, beers and spirits.
If you're enjoying your role as a Sales Assistant and want to take on more responsibility, there are plenty of opportunities to step up and become a Trainee Manager.
Our key focus is to help our customers discover wines, beers and spirits they love. And with better recommendations comes happier, returning customers. That's why we offer plenty of education opportunities for all our colleagues.
The Majestic Product Induction
Get to grips with the basics of how to confidently recommend wines, beers and spirits.
WSET Levels 2-4
A wide range of internationally-recognised wine qualifications from The Wine & Spirit Education Trust.
The Majestic Bolt-Ons
We'll keep you up to date with our ever-improving range as it continues to grow.
- Up to 20% staff discount when shopping online and in store.
- Store bonus schemes – earn more on top of your salary.
- The opportunity to travel around the world and see beautiful vineyards through store incentives.
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays.
- A contributory company pension plan.
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary.
- Career development opportunities.
- Uniform provided.
- The chance to become a Majestic Business Partner – run your stores and team like it's your own business for big rewards.